Sunday, October 30, 2011

Busy Busy Bee!

I have been a very busy bee these past few weeks, I am in the last few weeks of uni for ever! which has been very hectic and I just photographed my first ever wedding! 


Fist things first, I completed my first ever graphic design portfolio!
let me tell you, much harder then anticipated indeed. I know I will replace it with an updated version before the job hunt begins so Im not to concerned by the work not being the highest standard.
here is a link to my portfolio 


Now for the photography, what a day!
It never occurred to me how hard wedding photography really is!
I will do a post soon just on wedding photography and what I learnt from the big day, but for now here are a few photos I am particularly happy with.




More photos coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment